How to create & edit your listing in Coach Training World’s Find-a-Coach Directory
How to Create Your Directory Profile
Read this entire checklist (Please)
- Read the information below about the what it means to be a Senior Coach and/or offer Sliding Scale or Student Rate rates.
- Visit this link to begin creating your profile. Note: you’ll need to scroll down and complete the form. Besure to click the “Complete Listing” button when you are done. Otherwise your info will NOT SAVE.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your profile has been approved. (Please do not submit it again.)
- Upon approval, you can then edit your profile as described below.
How to Edit Your Directory Profile
- Visit this link to edit your profile.
- Scroll down and search for your listing by entering your name and then click “Find Listings”
- Scroll down and click the “Edit” button.
- Make your edits and then hit the “Save” button.
Sliding Scale. Inform potential clients that you offer your own sliding scale. With this option, you’ll set the fee range and convey that information directly to each individual at the time of contact. This allows you to determine what is right for you! It’s also a great way to start building your practice while serving those who have financial limitations
Senior Coach. When you sign up to become a Senior Coach for new and incoming students, it becomes far easier to accrue the necessary hours required for CTW and ICF certifications. It also enables you to give back to our community, share your wisdom as a mentor, and meet people around the world. More than that, this provides a unique opportunity to broaden your coaching experience within a diverse, supportive student population.
You’ll gain real-world practice with an invested “client” who’s walking a path very similar to yours! Plus, if you trade hours with your coachee later down the line, you both get to count your hours as Paid/Trade toward your ICF credential. Only students logged into the student center will see the Senior Coach option – NOT the general public.
Senior Coaches… we ask that you offer a minimum of 5 coaching sessions pro bono under. And, if you intend on charging (which is ok!) let the student know up front what your fees will be after the 5th session. Thank you!
Student Rate (for students pursuing their ICF credential who want to work with the general public). Accrue additional coaching hours by working with the general public at a suggested student rate, between $0 and $75 per hour. Simply check the Student Rate option in the admin section of the directory and the general public will see that you are currently a student looking for additional hours at a discounted rate as you pursue your final ICF certification. Again, this is a great way to earn those “paid” ICF hours and actually get paid.