(3-Day Intensive – In-Person, Available Online & Recorded) Catalytic Communication is the core engine that you’ll use to produce game changing and often life-changing conversations that catapult
(3-Day Intensive – In-Person, Available Online & Recorded)
Catalytic Communication is the core engine that you’ll use to produce game changing and often life-changing conversations that catapult your client’s capacity to achieve their dreams. It’s a unique form of invitational communication that employs powerful questions and reflective techniques that engage the whole person.
With this course, you will:
- Employ techniques based in Motivational Interviewing, NLP, Positive and Somatic Psychology to generate positive momentum in others working with the whole person.
- Become responsive in the moment, guided by both your intuition and proven techniques to ask the right questions to broaden and shift your client’s thinking, beliefs and actions.
- Develop the core holistic coaching communication skills of observing, listening, powerful inquiry, appreciative feedback and advanced reflection techniques to create awareness, learning, action and accountability in others.
- Catalyze fresh perspectives, pave the way to new approaches, deepen self-trust, and cultivate an unparalleled sense of self-understanding and knowing.
- Gently “give the work” back to the client, igniting their capacity to be self-innovating and operating at their very best.
Catalytic Communication gives you a noticeable edge, both in terms of the results you can help your clients achieve, as well as your personal positioning as an influencer in any arena.
Past participants have shared that Catalytic Communication revolutionized their role as an influencer both personally and professionally. Popular applications range from the conference room to the stage and from business transactions to your children and loved ones.
PREREQUISITE: INSIGHT: Whole Person Coaching Starter Kit
ATTEND: In-Person in Portland, Oregon | Virtually via Zoom conference (Recording Available)
august 3 (Wednesday) - 5 (Friday) Pacific(GMT-07:00) View in my time