(3-Day Intensive – Available Online & Recorded) Relationships are everything. The relationship you hold with yourself, others and the world as a whole shape the way in
(3-Day Intensive – Available Online & Recorded)
Relationships are everything. The relationship you hold with yourself, others and the world as a whole shape the way in which you see, feel, hear and behave in the world. Impact is about being your best self in service to others.
With this course, you will:
- Tap into Relational Neuroscience, Interpersonal Mindfulness and Adult Attachment Theory to understand the effects of relationships on brain development, decision-making and habits. Learn the science behind effect change strategies.
- Understand how to create and nurture an empowering partnership, one rich in trust and authentic connection, with those you serve.
- Discover the five-core relationship building skills of attending, believing, confidentiality, reflecting and empathy to support your clients to overcome their own self-doubt and fear.
- Move beyond emotional triggers and remain present and highly effective working with others regardless of what arises during the session.
- Explore the 4 ways of “knowing” and learn how to tap into the multiple intelligences of the whole person.
Change is hard. Changing others can be even more challenging. Without the proper levels of trust and rapport and the capacity to work with the whole person, that’s usually how it ends up. This course is designed specifically to help you maximize the impact you make on the lives of others through the power of your presence and an empowering relationship you co-create with others.
Most participants have shared that the learning and tools they take away from IMPACT have single-handedly transformed their personal and professional relationships. This training has made it possible for them to be ‘openly authentic’ as well as ‘heard, seen and trusted by others’.
january 27 (Friday) - 29 (Sunday) Pacific(GMT-08:00) View in my time