(3-Day Intensive – Available Online, In-Person & Recorded) Step into the arena as a transformational change maker and evoke real and lasting change in others. In this
(3-Day Intensive – Available Online, In-Person & Recorded)
Step into the arena as a transformational change maker and evoke real and lasting change in others. In this advanced course, you will learn how to address the embedded and often unconscious factors that prevent your clients from being highly effective, fulfilled and leveraging their greatest resources.
INTEGRATE reveals the highly personal, individualized emergence process. This is where you empower your clients to successfully reclaim their wholeness and step into their highest and most effective self.
With this course, you will:
- Advance your change mastery capacity as you employ best practices rooted in Narrative and Archetypal Psychology, Expressive Arts and Somatic processes.
- Incorporate both right and left brain-coaching tools to unlock your client’s capacity for: creativity, intuition, visioning, decision-making, organization and strategy.
- Work with archetypes, story and somatic tools to awaken your client’s fullest potential and invite their whole and embodied self into life.
- Use a holistic lens to view and shift clients out of mono-focused or polarized points as you resolve inner conflict caused by competing needs and beliefs.
- Move your coaching sessions beyond surface symptoms that “appear” to be the cause of your client’s setbacks and struggle, into the terrain where change is real and lasting.
Emerge from this training confident in your skills and capacity to effect transformational change in others. From supporting your client to navigate challenging life circumstances to leveling up into their best game; you’ll be able to assist them to create a thriving, sustainable life, rich in who they are, as a whole person.
Although this training is directed at working with others, it’s not uncommon for coaches-in-training to rediscover and reclaim their own deepest and often forgotten potential and to emerge into their greatest potential through the work.
PREREQUISITE: INSIGHT, IMPACT & IGNITE (or) Prior coach training with instructor approval
ATTEND: In-Person (Portland, OR) -or- Virtually via Zoom conference -or- Self Study (Recording Available)
november 12 (Friday) - 14 (Sunday) Pacific(GMT-08:00) View in my time