June 22nd – July 27th, 2022 Wednesdays 8:00a-10:00a (Pacific) | 11:00a-2:00p (Eastern) Help your clients self-create the safety, connection, and respect they need. Then witness them as they shift into their
June 22nd – July 27th, 2022
Wednesdays 8:00a-10:00a (Pacific) | 11:00a-2:00p (Eastern)
Help your clients self-create the safety, connection, and respect they need. Then witness them as they shift into their most resilient, authentic, and thriving selves, letting go of past influences to step into what is truly possible for them. Understand and support others through the wisdom of Relational Neuroscience and psychology. Offer supportive tools and techniques your clients can clearly understand and self-employ. Also learn to advocate for the right kind of support and referrals your clients need.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different forms of trauma and its effect on the whole person.
- Easily recognize indicators for trauma present within clients and responsibly offer support while working with the whole person.
- Invite clients to discover and develop techniques to self-regulate and reclaim their sense of self.
- Help your clients understand the self-recovery process and engage them to develop their own resiliency practice.
- Motivate clients to self-master their unique circumstances so they can move into the life they truly are meant to live and gently let go of the past.
This 6-session course is delivered via Zoom includes a practicum designed to strengthen and deepen your learning. All sessions recorded and made available for students to revisit content. Includes reading material and optional books to deepen your learning journey.
Tuition: $497 | Limited Enrollment | 12 ICF Coaching Continuing Education units
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 10:00 am(GMT-07:00) View in my time