Build Your WorkHorse Website
This course focuses on the big picture of creating a website and setting yourself up for success. Far more than a glorified electronic brochure, your website can do a myriad of things for you and your business. It streamlines your processes and profit channels. It enables you to cost-effectively engage your audience, grow your mailing list, sell coaching products, and establish yourself as the go-to coach in your area of expertise.
Most importantly, your site speaks to the core of your ideal clientele. It allows you to market yourself authentically, on your terms, and do so with cost-effective expediency.
If you don’t know the difference between a bit and a byte, you’re in good hands. We’re about to walk through the user-friendly technology and online platforms that greatly simplify and streamline the birth of a workhorse website.
In this course, you will:
- Decide how you want to leverage your website to get clients
- Register your domain and find hosting (if you haven’t already)
- Choose a website builder – from WordPress and Wix to Squarespace
- Learn about SSL Certificates and why Google requires them
- Select an email service provider that you’ll eventually integrate into your website
- Compare and choose booking software
- Create a site map so you know what pages you’ll be writing content for
- Layout your front page (index)
- Organize content for additional pages such as About, Services, Blogs, etc.