Become Trauma-Informed Certified Coach
Certified Trauma-Informed Coach Training
Prepare yourself to help others to pivot from striving to thriving and rediscover the life and person they are meant to be…
12 ICF CCE’s Available
January 12th – February 16, 2022
Wednesdays – 8:00a-10:00a (Pacific) | 11:00a-1:00p (Eastern)
As a changemaker, you can’t help but feel the weight of the world. From societal developments to nature’s influence, the chaos can seem all-encompassing with so much imbalance:
- Powerful wildfires and hurricanes here and abroad
- Tragic loss of life within political conflicts
- Ever-shifting health guidelines and restrictions
- Limited and increasingly unaffordable housing
- Growing disparity related to wealth, opportunity, and healthcare
- …and a cultural divide that some are only too happy to fuel and deepen
The impact has become personal to so many of us.
Many remain separated from family and friends.
We struggle to move forward and achieve the goals we set for our lives.
And a palpable sense of fear and avoidance now pervades even a small gathering of people – not to mention Zoom burnout.
As a Certified Trauma-Informed Coach you champion your clients to move forward and step into their best life regardless of what else may be happening around them…
Help your clients self-create the safety, connection, and respect they need. Then witness them as they shift into their most resilient, authentic, and thriving selves, letting go of past influences to step into what is truly possible for them. Understand and support others through the wisdom of Relational Neuroscience and psychology. Offer supportive tools and techniques your clients can clearly understand and self-employ. Also learn to advocate for the right kind of support and referrals your clients need.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different forms of trauma and its effect on the whole person.
- Easily recognize indicators for trauma present within clients and responsibly offer support while working with the whole person.
- Invite clients to discover and develop techniques to self-regulate and reclaim their sense of self.
- Help your clients understand the self-recovery process and engage them to develop their own resiliency practice.
- Motivate clients to self-master their unique circumstances so they can move into the life they truly are meant to live and gently let go of the past.
This 6-session course is delivered via Zoom includes a practicum designed to strengthen and deepen your learning. All sessions recorded and made available for students to revisit content. Includes reading material and optional books to deepen your learning journey. Optional lab included.
Tuition: $397 | Enrollment Limited
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be a coach to attend?
No, you don’t have to be a coach to attend this program. This training is for anyone seeking the knowledge and skills to effectively respond to clients who may suffer from chronic stress to traumatic experiences. Our goal isn’t to “TREAT” trauma but to equip ourselves to “RESPOND” responsibly to the signs and symptoms of an activated nervous system.
What should I expect during this program?
At Coach Training World, we believe in experiential learning. Not only will you learn about relevant science, psychology and case studies related to chronic stress and other forms of trauma… You will be developing skills to work with someone who presents with signs or symptoms to invite them to self-discover their own resourcefulness. From specific targeted mindfulness tools to relational techniques.
What is the practicum?
The practicum is for students who wish to become a Trauma-Informed Certified Coach.
The practicum includes time outside of class working with peers/clients/colleagues to practice the tools.
In addition, students will maintain a self-reflection journal and submit a final paper related to what they are learning.
If you are not interested in the Certification you can always attend the live program for your ICF Continuing Education Credits and/or for your own personal/professional applications.
Can I get a refund?
Our Trauma-Informed Coach Training program has a very limited number of seats. Due to the size restrictions we do not offer a refund. We do offer the opportunity to move once to another training and/or the option to participate via self-study as long as you’ve attended the first day of class.