Getting Started: Choose Your Certification Level
The road to success is paved with exceptional coach training, mentoring and a thriving community of professionals devoted to making their difference. Successful coaches also know coaching skills are only half the equation. That’s why we offer you a choice in how far you want to go. At Coach Training World you can train, certify and start your own coaching business.
Upon successful completion you can call yourself a certified coach.
This training track offers our proprietary Whole Person approach to creating sustainable change within individuals and business systems. It also positions you to be able to work with a wide variety of coaching contexts and challenges, deepening your skills and capacity to truly transform the lives of others and step into your ability to be the go-to-coach in your area of passionate interests.
Upon successful completion you can call yourself a Professional Whole Person Certified Coach (WPCC) or Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
Also, please note that other training organizations like Brené Brown’s require an ICF credential to participate. Within this setting, your Whole Person skills combine with your ICF credential to demonstrate an elite level of commitment and professionalism to current and future employers. This track is also an excellent option for career positioning. Many employers value the globally-recognized credential of an ICF certification on your resume. It’s also the fastest, surest way of positioning yourself and your services above others.
Upon successful completion you can call yourself an ICF credentialed Whole Person Certified Coach (WPCC or PCC)
Ala Carte Courses
- INTEGRAL: Whole Person Coaching $795
- INSIGHT: Whole Person Coaching Starter Kit $995
- IMPACT: Revolutionary Relationships $1495
- IGNITE: Catalytic Communications $1495
- INTEGRATE: Holistic Change Mastery $1495
- INNOVATE: Holistic Change Mastery $1495
- ICF CERTIFICATION $1495
- INFUSELive & Brand Your Brilliance $1495
Frequently Asked Questions
A central component to your success is finding the right program (and an expert guide) for your needs. We’re here to make sure you do! Our goal is to help you discover the right path that will lead you to the results you seek. Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. If you don’t find the information you need, please call us at 1-888-660-5588.
Do you have a introductory course?
There are so many options for coach training. How is Coach Training World unique?
Our Whole Person Coaching Method
Whole Person Coaching is based on the premise that when you come to know, embrace and express all aspects of your wholeness, you are positioned to thrive in any aspect of your life. You become rich in resources, grounded in your being, and at peace within. At CTW we teach you to help others achieve their dreams while facilitating core self-development and whole self-integration as part of the process. Your clients gain access to the depth and whole of who they are: mentally, emotionally, physically, socially and spiritually. They are then free to draw upon their multiple intelligences and remove any blocks within these areas. This approach is what enables them to step into their wholeness, confident and self-certain in who they are, what matters most to them, and how they define their very best.
Our Holistic Tools for Change
Change is hard. Changing others is even harder. As a Whole Person Coach, you’ll possess a robust suite of tools. It will allow you to work with stopping blocks that range from self-sabotaging behaviors and ineffective mental and emotional states to limiting stories. These tools draw from:
- Narrative Psychology
- Jungian Psychology & Archetypes
- Systems Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Expressive Arts & Movement
- Voice Dialog
- Somatic Psychology
- Yogic & Mindfulness Techniques
With our tools, you’ll not only know what to do to support you client in their own transformational process, you’ll also have full confidence that the proven resources you bring to each session will reliably facilitate positive momentum and results – every single time.
Our Personal Touch
You are not a number. At Coach Training World, we embrace you as who you are and immediately bring you into our rich, diverse, compassionate community of leaders and change makers. With us, you’ll feel confident, comfortable and, above all, well supported.
Our CoachPreneur Academy
Not only do we provide you with the skills, tools and competence to change lives, we also teach and mentor you on how to succeed in the Business of Change. Like any other product in the marketplace, your talents and experience have real value. To capitalize on them effectively, you need the business skills that allow you to effectively strategize and market your brand. This is how you attract your ideal clients. No other coach training school offers a comprehensive program that specializes in launching a coaching business. Our CoachPreneur Academy teaches you the A to Z of business skills – everything from identifying your niche to branding. You will learn authentic sales and marketing techniques, how to build websites and leverage social media, and how to take the most effective steps forward to save time and money.
Our Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
Our full ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) includes everything you need to become an International Coach Federation credentialed or Board Certified Coach. This is an important distinction. Institutions that have earned the ACTP merit are accredited, fully vetted, and maintain the highest standards for comprehensive instruction around the ICF’s core competencies, code of ethics and definition of coaching. Notable among these standards is the requirement of a Master Coach (MCC) as training director. This ensures you are learning from the best. Another benefit of ACTP training programs is that they are all-inclusive. ACTP tracks provide professional coaches a basic to advanced level of coach training as well as the opportunity to practice coaching. One of the big perks is that you receive mentoring by an ICF professional coach who holds at least a PCC certification. These individuals are frequently the best part of the program for many coaches, offering insight and wisdom that simplifies and elevates the process for those seeking ACTP accreditation. Once you complete the full ACTP program, you will possess the skills necessary to apply for the ICF’s Professional Certified Coach credential (PCC), as well as the training hours to apply for ICF Global Membership. It’s important to note: this training is only one portion of the requirements necessary to submit an application for the PCC. You can review the full list of application requirements for this program type of accreditation here: https://www.coachfederation.org/program.
What are the dates and times?
Can I skip around in the program?
Are their additional expenses that I should know about?
Our programs are all-inclusive with the exception of any membership or final exam fees that the International Coach Federation or Center for Credentialing Education (BCC) may require. All three levels of our program include the following:
- Coaching Workbooks, Tools, Manuals
- Coach & Transform Online Support Group
- Listing in our Find-a-Coach Directory
- Available Online or In-Person (Portland, OR)
- All Sessions Recorded
How does the program work?
At CTW, we offer you our personal best. That means our programs are designed to ensure you gain the skills, confidence and capacity to become a highly effective holistic coach. Beyond that, we also want to make sure you’re able to start your own coaching business, build it by attracting your ideal client base, and succeeding long-term. So we provide countless hours of attention as well as ongoing resources and support to ensure you succeed. Though portions of our program are offered exclusively as digital courses, you’ll discover a number of ways in which our personal touch will champion you to success. These include small live classrooms, various mentoring groups, and one-on-one support. Please note you can visit this page to see your options for attending each of our courses. Our Certifications reflect the highest standards and requirements of an ICF accredited program, including four core elements:
- Professional ICF Accredited Coach Training. These are delivered online and in-person (Portland, OR) over the course of four Three-Day Live Intensives, held once a month. You can choose the order and timing of these weekend intensives. But if you plan on earning your ICF credential with us, you will need to attend the live sessions and participate. (Certification Levels I, II & III)
- Professional MCC Level ICF Mentor Coaching.In addition to your coach training weekends, you’ll receive one-on-one private mentor coaching and participate in a 12-month group coaching mentor program held once a month. You are encouraged to attend as many of these two-hour sessions as you like and are required to participate in a minimum of four. (Level III only)
- Coaching Practicum.These are your additional practice hours where you’ll be coaching others and receiving coaching from peers and advanced students. If you are currently coaching, you may earn these hours with your existing/new clients. If you’re interested in finding practice clients outside of class (whether paid or pro bono), our program teaches you how to do that. (Certification Level III only)
- Coaching Evaluations.Throughout the program, you’ll be participating in several formal coaching evaluations. This is where you’ll receive appreciative and developmental feedback related to the ICF Core Competencies. (Certification Level III only)
BONUS: Independent Study. In addition to the live portion of the program, you’ll receive coursework and access to our video library. This supplements the classroom training and further develops your robust toolkit by giving you a wide range of additional material and examples. (Certification Level II & III only)
What is the time commitment for the program?
What if I have a schedule conflict with a course?
Do you offer scholarships or financial aid?
Can I speak with a current student or graduate about the program?
Should I earn my ICF credential before starting my business?
How do I get clients?
What is the success rate of your students?
What if I don’t know exactly what my niche is?
If you are still struggling to figure out your niche or determine exactly what your business is all about, you’ll enjoy “INFUSE: Live Your Brilliance.” This is our unique program geared toward helping you achieve the clarity around your offer, your audience and how to market yourself effectively. This program is included in our Level III: Mastery Certification and is also available ala carte for $1995. Inside this course, we’ll explore:
- What you have that others want and will pay for!
- Curing “ideaitis” – sifting through your many options to create the best offer with an eye on your passion that meets your financial goals
- Translate your unique offering into an irresistible offer for others.
- Specifics of your unique offering (What problem do you solve?)
- Your ideal audience and how to know that your idea is right for them
- PLUS: You’ll also create a business model and marketing plan to ensure you begin (and remain) strategic in the steps ahead
These are vital foundational steps toward starting a successful coaching business – one that will sustain you financially and emotionally by generating happiness, fulfillment, and success throughout your life. You’ll walk away from this program with radical clarity on exactly what you have to offer, who wants it, and how you can earn the most from it.