3-Month PCC ICF Credential Process
ICF Credentialing Process
(3+ Month Mentoring Course*)
As a trained professional coach, you’ll appreciate the credibility and recognition your ICF credential offers you. The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the gold standard for the coaching profession. ICF-credentialed coaches are known throughout the world for their adherence to the highest standards available. Not only does this provide you with an operational framework and best practices, it also has the potential to open countless doors.
The ICF Credentialing Process allows you to earn your ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and/or your ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential via the ACTP pathway.
With this course, you will:
- Earn your International Coach Federation (ICF), PCC Credential (Upon successful completion of requirements)
- Accrue your required practicum hours
- Be confident and fully prepared for your final credentialing examination with the ICF
- Accelerate your capacity as a coach with appreciative, constructive mentoring and rich feedback on your coaching skills (as per ICF requirements)
- Clearly understand and align your coaching with the ICF ethics and best practices to ensure the smoothest, most fluid client relationships that generate results.
When you boost your profile with an ICF credential, you become recognized by corporations, businesses and individuals alike for your devotion to quality, reliability and, most importantly, sustainable results.
PREREQUISITE: Completion Coach Training Modules: IMPACT & IGNITE