If you want a change, I’m here to help you take steps in your desired direction…beginning with your very first session.
Maybe you’ve been so wrapped up in your responsibilities that you’ve put YOUR needs and desires on the backburner.
Or maybe you’ve been so overwhelmed by life that you can’t even BEGIN to think about yourself.
Maybe you feel so disconnected from yourself that you no longer know who you are or what you want out of life.
Or maybe you just want a better life and need some guidance on how to get it!
If any of this sounds like you, I want you to know that I have been there, I get it, and I GOT you.
And if you team up with me, I’ll be your guide to help you get back to you. Or maybe even FIND you.
As we clarify your goals, we will make sure you are also clear on who you are, who you want to be, and how you want to FEEL. That way, you set goals that will really impact how you are experiencing life.
In the pursuit of your goals, it ALL matters. Every part of your life intertwines and influences your overall happiness, health, and mental well-being. That is why we will take as much as you will allow into consideration in creating your holistic game plan.
As your life coach:
* I will assist you in nailing down the specific actions you will take. We will brainstorm together, but I am not here to tell you what to do. YOU are the one who gets to decide what actions you want to sign up for.
* I will be sure you proactively strategize how to overcome obstacles you may be facing and give thought to what may pop up.
* I will serve as your accountability partner and help you to stay on track.
* I will encourage you to not give up and get down on yourself when things don’t go as planned. We will pull out what you can learn from these times to make you stronger as you move forward.
* I will cheer you on for both your accomplishments AND for your efforts.
Sooooo....If you’re feeling what you’ve read here, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can set up your free consult!
As a disclaimer: I stay in my lane. I am not a therapist, psychologist, financial planner, nutritionist, or anything in that nature. If I believe another professional would better suit your needs, I will advise you of this so you don’t spend your oh so precious time with me and can seek the best partner to help you be who you want to be and get where you want to go.